Sounds like

Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's 2:25 PM

It's Saturday afternoon. I want to take a nap, can't because I'm supposed to be helping my friend move around 3. So, now I have to stay up, or risk missing his call. I don't mind helping him move at all, I just really want a nap first.
I gotta make new shit. I recorded TLS2 yesterday. Like, vocals that actually sound great. I think I may have messed up a word, though. If so, FUCK. Still, I'm starting to get back into the rhythm of things. I've been feeling off, musically, lately. The new shit I'm writing is good, but doesn't fit the beats I have available currently, and my delivery's been a bit off... It's like I'm rusty all over again. I gotta stop taking breaks from this music shit. It throws me off my game, which throws everything out of whack with music being such a key element in my life. I'm bored of keeping my cousin at arm's length. I've decided to just put up with her shit and accept her for the damaged person I perceive her to be. Regardless of whether or not such is truly the case, I will indeed continue to go about life as if it is. It's easier to like her then.
With that said, I need her back around for these sessions. Or Jonesy. I love working with her, too. Doc Jones is really just fantastic to be around. She's smart, talented, pretty, funny, and has that Southern accent that drives me insane. I love girls with Southern accents. Reminds me of the old school Southern belles, minus the hate speech, still with some racism though. I have what I consider a "dismissable crush" on her, meaning that I kind of like her, like her, but it's not enough to make a move or act upon it in any way. I just see her and think "yea, it'd be really nice to have you by my side, but if not, that's okay too". The kind of crush where it doesn't necessarily break your heart to see her with someone else. The best kind, really. An opportunistic crush, if you will.
I've gone completely off-topic.
I could've been napping.
Fuck.
Actually, no I can't. Today's a workout day. I need to get going on these exercises. Fuck getting in shape, it's a hassle.


[X_X]-A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment